Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Week 2

Assignment- This week our assignment was to find 25 pictures from the Lincoln era from the internet and either take 25 pictures of our era or use 10 old pictures and take 15 new pictures.

Craft- I choose to look through pictures from Google Images, extra- large images, and flickr for the licoln era pictures, and for the 25 pictures from my era, I used 10 pictures from facebook, either of people, like my friends and family, or other scenery pictures I liked that I have added from facebook. the other 15 pictures from my era I took from around campus. I didn't want all of the pictures to be of the snow, so I took pictures of lightposts, trees, buildings, and pictures from inside a building.

Composition- My two favorite pictures are as follows. The picture from the Lincoln era is a picture of the streets at that time. This picture was my favorite from the Lincoln era. Out of the pictures I took from my era, I decided the one of my dog. I have taken several pictures of my dog because she is so photogenic, but I picked the one with her and the leaves. I love the way her ear is flipped up. I love my dog :)


















Concept- If I were to mix one photo from the Lincoln era and one from my era, I would mix the old, red chair from Lincoln's era and the bench in the snow from my era. This bench is from on campus. I picked these two because i think they would look interesting mixed together. I can't wait to see what I can put together when I mix these two images.



No comments:

Post a Comment